Let's be orange-y for today! Haha. Forgive me but I would really like to try out all the colours. Hrm. Anw, I've found out something which I thought was quite interesting. As you all know, the people who blog using the friendster's, emails would be generated to us to inform us about their updates. Being in a good mood today, I opened those mails and it led to me to Jieying's blog. SHE BLOGS IN CHARACTERS AND I THINK THAT IS VERY COOL. Okay call me dumb, but I seriously find it to be damn whao la. And it looks more like a, hrm, xiao shuo type, you know? Aiighhht, nvm. Haha.
Wheeeeeeee! OP's over. However, I think that I kinda screwed it up. The container was like super cold and we were (or maybe just I am) practically shaking and shivering like somewhats. It wasnt in the best of the conditions. Hrm. Anyway, did my best for the presentation but was stucked at the Q&A session. The good thing about the Q&A was that they didnt ask anything out-of-proposal. Like you know, what have you learnt and stuff like that. The questions were out for us to think about how to improve and others' mindsets of our proposal. YUP. And I got this very funny question that actually asked me to quote the college's Mission. HELLO? Of cos I couldnt. So I requested to quote the college athem instead, and it was granted. Haha.
Born of the vision to be the best Rising above the rest.
=x
I&R just jie-ed my high. It got rejected, badly. Have to some sorta redo and restructure the entire thing. Damn demoralised. The models given are just so insufficient. Need better guides, duh.
Kbox!!! Soon. In like, 90mins' time. Happy happy.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
12:21 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand